Dr. Haider is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9783 E 116th St
Fishers, IN 46037Phone(281) 849-3349
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2007 - 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- OK State Medical License 2021 - 2022
- FL State Medical License 2021 - Present
- NC State Medical License 2021 - Present
- LA State Medical License 2021 - 2022
- OR State Medical License 2021 - 2022
- AL State Medical License 2020 - 2020
- SC State Medical License 2017 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- Expression profiling during mammary epithelial cell 3D morphogenesis identifies PTPRO as a novel regulator of morphogenesis and ErbB2 mediated transformation.Yu, M., Lin, G., Arshadi, N., Kalatskaya, I., Xue, B., Haider, S., Nguyen, F., Boutros, P. C., Elson, A., Muthuswamy, L. B., Tonks, N. K., Muthuswamy, S. K.> ;Mol Cell Biol. 2012 Oct
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: