Are you Dr. Haq?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 29 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
- He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas, Maryland, and West Virginia. He is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Marble Falls.
Education & Training
- University of Cincinnati Medical Center/College of MedicineFellowship, Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism, 1999
- Dow UniversityClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2020 - 2024
- MD State Medical License 2017 - 2020
- WV State Medical License 1999 - 2022
- OH State Medical License 1997 - 2000
- PA State Medical License 1995 - 2000
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons Internal Medicine
- Iqbal’s Mosque of Cordoba – A Class Session in Public View at T2FApril 16th, 2019
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Marble FallsMarble Falls, Texas