Dr. Shehab is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeU of VT Coll of Med
Burlington, VT 05401
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Vermont College of MedicineClass of 2017
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2017 - 2019
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsEffect of obesity on sinonasal disease in asthma.S Kanagalingam, Syed S. Shehab, David A. Kaminsky, Robert A. Wise, Jason E. Lang, Anne E. Dixon> ;Journal of Asthma. 2018 May 4
- 25 citationsCLIC4 regulates apical exocytosis and renal tube luminogenesis through retromer- and actin-mediated endocytic trafficking.Szu Yi Chou, Kuo-Shun Hsu, Wataru Otsu, Ya Chu Hsu, Yun Cin Luo, Celine Yeh, Syed S. Shehab, Jie Chen, Vincent Shieh, Guo An He, Michael B. Marean, Diane Felsen, Aihao...> ;Nature Communications. 2016 Jan 20
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: