Dr. Collins is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Cumberland, ME 04021Phone+1 207-482-4947
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of New Mexico School of MedicineResidency, Neurology, 1981 - 1984
- Oklahoma State University Center for Health SciencesClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State License 1981 - 2022
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- Correlation of clinical and molecular features in spinal bulbar muscular atrophy.Fratta P, Nirmalananthan N, Masset L, Skorupinska I, Collins T, Cortese A, Pemble S, Malaspina A, Fisher EMC, Greensmith L, Hanna MG> ;Neurology. 2014-06-10
- Sequencing analysis of the spinal bulbar muscular atrophy CAG expansion reveals absence of repeat interruptions.Fratta P, Collins T, Pemble S, Nethisinghe S, Devoy A, Giunti P, Sweeney MG, Hanna MG, Fisher EMC> ;Neurobiol. Aging. 2014-02-01
- 41 citationsIdentifying and treating patients with suboptimal responsesBruce A. Cohen, Omar Khan, Douglas Jeffery, K. Bashir, Syed A. Rizvi, Edward Fox, Mark A. Agius, Rifaat Bashir, T. E. Collins, Robert M. Herndon, P. Kinkel, Daniel D. ...> ;Neurology. 2004 Dec 28
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: