T Edward Collins, DO
- 267 Tuttle Rd
Cumberland, ME 04021
Phone: (207) 712-4759
Dr. Collins's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Neurology: Neurophysiology
Dr. Collins's Education & Medical Training
- University of New MexicoResidency, Neurology
- Oklahoma State University College of Osteopathic MedicineMedical School
Dr. Collins's Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical LicenseCurrent
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyNeurology
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyClinical Neurophysiology
Dr. Collins's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Identifying and treating patients with suboptimal responses. Cohen, B.A., Khan, O., Jeffery, D.R., Bashir, K., Rizvi, S.A., Fox, E.J., Agius, M., Bashir, R., Collins, T.E., Herndon, R., Kinkel, P., Mikol, D.D., Picone, M.A., Rivera,...; Neurology. 2004 Dec 28.
- Ophthalmoplegia in Powassan encephalitis. Lessell, S., Collins, T.E.; Neurology. 2003 May 27.
- Out-of-hospital cervical spine clearance: agreement between emergency medical technicians and emergency physicians. Meldon, S.W., Brant, T.A., Cydulka, R.K., Collins, T.E., Shade, B.R.; J Trauma. 1998 Dec.
Register to See Citations and 1 More...
- Dr. T Collins, Dr. T Collins, DO, Dr. T Edward Collins
- 6 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 6 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Collins's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Neurology, ME)
- Jutta (Eckert-Eichelman) Eichelman, MD
- Traci (Depalma) Schilling, MD
- Edward Waybright, MD
- David Burke, MD
- Alexa Craig, MD
- John Dolan, DO
- Marvin Eisengart, MD
- Cathy Sims-Oneil, DO
- Theodore Wein, MD
- Christopher Hughes, MD