Dr. Sobhy is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1425 Hunt Club Rd. #302
Gurnee, IL 60031Phone(847) 244-6900Fax(847) 244-6993
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- AMITA HealthResidency, Family Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- Ain Shams University Faculty of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 2018 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 1999 - 2023
- NM State Medical License 1997 - 1997
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 14 citationsEffect of short-term glucose control on glycemic thresholds for epinephrine and hypoglycemic symptoms.Mark R. Burge, Taher A. Sobhy, Clifford Qualls, David S. Schade> ;The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2001 Nov 1
- 34 citationsSulphonylurea‐induced hypoglycaemia in type 2 diabetes mellitus: a reviewMark R. Burge, Vidushi Sood, Taher A. Sobhy, Amer G. Rassam, David S. Schade> ;Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism. 1999 Jul 1
- Low-dose ethanol predisposes elderly fasted patients with type 2 diabetes to sulfonylurea-induced low blood glucose.Burge, M. R., Zeise, T. M., Sobhy, T. A., Rassam, A. G., Schade, D. S.> ;Diabetes Care. 1999 Dec
- Advocate Condell Medical CenterLibertyville, Illinois
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: