Dr. Chen is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1658 St Vincents Way
Middleburg, FL 32068Phone(904) 449-7288Fax(904) 276-2106
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a Pulmonary/Critical Care Medicine specialist who has recently relocated from the Pittsburgh, PA to Jacksonville, FL area in 2015.
Joined St. Vincents’s Lung Institute part of Ascension Health System.
Education & Training
- Case Western Reserve University/University Hospitals Cleveland Medical CenterFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 1996 - 1999
- UPMC Medical EducationResidency, Internal Medicine, 1993 - 1996
- Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple UniversityClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- GA State Medical License 2021 - 2022
- FL State Medical License 2015 - 2023
- OH State Medical License 1997 - 2001
- PA State Medical License 1994 - 2018
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013
- Pittsburgh Magazine Castle Connolly, 2006-2008
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: