Are you Dr. Wakamori?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 4 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office810 Abbott Blvd
Fort Lee, NJ 07024Phone(201) 592-8555Fax(201) 592-8501
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Takashi Wakamori, MD is a general surgeon in Fort Lee, New Jersey. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey and Virginia. He is affiliated with Holy Name Medical Center.
Education & Training
- NYC Health + Hospitals / QueensResidency, Otolaryngology, 1967 - 1969
- Harlem Eye - Ear HospitalResidency, Otolaryngology, 1967 - 1967
- Jacobi Medical CenterResidency, Otolaryngology, 1965 - 1966
- New York Polyclinic SchoolResidency, Otolaryngology, 1962 - 1965
- St Barnabas Medical CenterResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1960 - 1961
- St Marys Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1959 - 1960
- Hokkaido University Faculty of MedicineClass of 1953
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1974 - 2017
- VA State Medical License 1973 - 2016
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
- Holy Name Medical CenterTeaneck, New Jersey