Overview of Dr. Fenster
Dr. Tamatha Fenster is an obstetrician/gynecologist in New York, NY and is affiliated with New York-Presbyterian Hospital. She received her medical degree from SUNY Upstate Medical University and has been in practice 9 years. She specializes in general gynecology and is experienced in minimally invasive gynecologic surgery.
Office215 e 85th street
New York, NY 10028
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai (Beth Israel)Residency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2008 - 2012
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2022 - Present
- NY State Medical License 2012 - 2023
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2014
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- Incarcerated ventral wall hernia after robotic urogynecologic surgery: A case report.Nora Badiner, Stephanie Sansone, Tamatha B. Fenster, Saya Segal> ;Case Reports in Women's Health. 2021 Aug 8
- Laparoscopic management of a primary posterior cul-de-sac abdominal ectopic pregnancyKristen Cagino, Nigel Pereira, J.C. Fields, Tamatha B. Fenster> ;Fertility and Sterility. 2021 Aug 1
- Combination uterine artery embolization and hysteroscopic resection for a symptomatic uterine leiomyoma: A collaborative single-session approach for better patient care.Joshua Cornman-Homonoff, Zhen Ni Zhou, Tamatha B. Fenster, Marc H. Schiffman> ;Clinical Imaging. 2021 Jan 30
- Join now to see all
- Back to Work: Walkie-Talkies Go from Toys to Helping Coronavirus Patients Speak with FamiliesJuly 28th, 2020
- New York-Presbyterian HospitalNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: