Dr. Carrillo is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2520 Elisha Ave
Zion, IL 60099
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Tami Carrillo is a radiologist in Elgin, IL and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including AMITA Health Saint Joseph Hospital, Cancer Treatment Centers of America Chicago, and Advocate South Suburban Hospital. She received her medical degree from University of Illinois College of Medicine and has been in practice 13 years. She specializes in interventional neuroradiology and vascular & interventional radiology and is experienced in venography, embolization of tumors, gastrointestinal bleeding, uterine fibroid embolization, and kyphoplasty.
Education & Training
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoFellowship, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, 2009 - 2010
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoResidency, Radiology, 2005 - 2009
- Loyola University Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 2004 - 2005
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- OK State Medical License 2020 - 2022
- AZ State Medical License 2020 - 2023
- GA State Medical License 2020 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 2020 - 2022
- PA State Medical License 2020 - 2022
- WI State Medical License 2013 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- American Board of Radiology Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 15 citationsPelvic Venous Insufficiency: Imaging Diagnosis, Treatment Approaches, and Therapeutic IssuesM. Gracia Knuttinen, Karen Xie, Aarti Jani, Alison Palumbo, Tami C. Carrillo, Winnie A. Mar> ;American Journal of Roentgenology. 2015 Jan 23
- 10 citationsBalloon Occlusion of the Hypogastric Arteries in the Management of Placenta Accreta: A Case Report and Review of the LiteratureMartha Gracia Knuttinen, Aarti Jani, Ron C. Gaba, James T. Bui, Tami C. Carrillo> ;Seminars in Interventional Radiology. 2012 Sep 1
- 37 citationsComprehensive review of TIPS technical complications and how to avoid them.Ron C. Gaba, Vishal L. Khiatani, M. Grace Knuttinen, Benedictta O. Omene, Tami C. Carrillo, James T. Bui, Charles A. Owens> ;American Journal of Roentgenology. 2011 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: