Dr. Neblock-Beirne is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office12541 Foster St
Lenexa, KS 66213Phone(913) 317-3100Fax(913) 317-3121
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 1991 - 1996
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State Medical License 1996 - 2023
- MO State Medical License 1992 - 2023
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsBreast conservation therapy utilizing partial breast brachytherapy for early-stage cancer of the breast: a retrospective review from the Saint Luke's Cancer Institute.Jason M. Edwards, Susan M. Herzberg, John W. Shook, Tammy K. N. Beirne, David A. Schomas> ;American Journal of Clinical Oncology. 2015 Apr 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: