Dr. Maze is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office12472 W Sunrise Blvd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33323Phone(305) 665-4614
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Jackson Memorial Hospital - Jackson Health SystemResidency, Neurology, 2007 - 2011
- KCUMB - COM Education ConsortiumClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State License 2020 - 2023
- CO State License 2020 - 2023
- CA State License 2010 - 2023
- FL State License 2009 - 2022
- OH State License Current
Publications & Presentations
- 19 citationsSodium oxybate-induced sleep driving and sleep-related eating disorder.Douglas M. Wallace, Tanisha Maze, Shirin Shafazand> ;Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine. 2011 Jun 15
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: