Dr. Pittman Navarrette is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1700 SW 7th St
Topeka, KS 66606Phone(785) 293-8000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Kansas School of Medicine (Wichita)Residency, Family Medicine, 1993 - 1996
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center at LubbockClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- OK State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- KS State Medical License 1994 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: