Dr. McGraw is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office743 Jefferson Ave
Scranton, PA 18510Phone+1 570-207-0433Fax+1 570-207-0436
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2015
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State License 2015 - 2024
- AOA Board of Surgery Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Spontaneous small bowel perforation: a rare GI manifestation of type IV Ehlers-Danlos syndrome.Alexandria M Gallagher, Tara L McGraw, Fredrick K Toy> ;Journal of Surgical Case Reports. 2022 Apr 1
- Moses Taylor HospitalScranton, Pennsylvania
- Wayne Memorial HospitalHonesdale, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: