Are you Dr. Pelletier?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 52 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 Foden Road East
South Portland, ME 04106Phone(207) 874-1489Fax(207) 523-8590
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Tara Pelletier, DO is a board certified family physician in South Portland, Maine. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maine and Massachusetts. She is affiliated with Maine Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Maine Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- University of New England College of OsteopathicClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State License 2006 - 2023
- MA State License 2005 - 2007
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2011-2013
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2010-2013
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2010-2013
- CUR Biology Division Announces 2021 Recipients of Mentor Awards, Small Research GrantsJune 10th, 2021
- Maine Medical CenterPortland, Maine