Dr. Hassouna is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office275 Guthrie Dr
Troy, PA 16947Phone(570) 297-2121
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Pinnacle Health - Community General Osteopathic HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2017 - 2019
- Saint James School of MedicineClass of 2012
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2020 - 2022
- IL State Medical License 2019 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 2016 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Sclerosing mesenteritis as a presentation of myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS) with improvement following treatment targeted at MDSRadowan Elnair, Prince Sethi, Tarek Hassouna, Ahmed Galal> ;Annals of Hematology. 2018 Mar 1
- 13 citationsA New Grading System for the Management of Antenatal HydronephrosisJoana Dos Santos, Rulan S. Parekh, Tino D. Piscione, Tarek Hassouna, Victor Figueroa, Paula Gonima, Isis Vargas, Walid A. Farhat, Norman D. Rosenblum> ;Clinical Journal of The American Society of Nephrology. 2015 Oct 7
- 29 citationsA Comprehensive Review of Pediatric Urachal Anomalies and Predictive Analysis for Adult Urachal AdenocarcinomaJoseph M. Gleason, Paul R. Bowlin, Darius J. Bägli, Armando J. Lorenzo, Tarek Hassouna, Martin A. Koyle, Walid A. Farhat> ;The Journal of Urology. 2015 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: