Dr. Mahdi is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4310 Orange St
Riverside, CA 92501Phone(951) 781-6335Fax(951) 208-7244
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University Louisville Affiliated HospitalsResidency, Family Medicine, 1993 - 1996
- Medical University of Sofia FOMClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1994 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Diabetes Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Join now to see all
- New Fellowship Program Keeps Doctors in the Inland EmpireApril 14th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: