Dr. Shahbandar is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8687 Connecticut St
Merrillville, IN 46410Phone+1 219-750-9630Fax+1 219-750-9451
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationFellowship, Pain Medicine, 2003 - 2004
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationResidency, Anesthesiology, 2000 - 2003
- Ascension Illinois/Saint FrancisInternship, Transitional Year, 1999 - 2000
- Medical College of WisconsinClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2006 - 2024
- IN State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- OH State Medical License 2000 - 2014
- IL State Medical License 1999 - 2017
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiology Pain Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: