Are you Dr. Jamil?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 38 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3186 S Maryland Pkwy
Las Vegas, NV 89109Phone(702) 731-8000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Tareq Jamil, MD is a pulmonologist in Las Vegas, Nevada. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Nevada and Texas. He is affiliated with Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center, Southern Hills Hospital and Medical Center, and Veterans Affairs Southern Nevada Healthcare System.
Education & Training
- Wayne State University School of MedicineFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- Austin Medical Education Program - Seton HealthResidency, Internal Medicine, 1996 - 1999
- Dhaka Medical CollegeClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2006 - 2023
- NV State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
- Veterans Affairs Southern Nevada Healthcare SystemNorth Las Vegas, Nevada
- Southern Hills Hospital and Medical CenterLas Vegas, Nevada
- Sunrise Hospital and Medical CenterLas Vegas, Nevada