Dr. James is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1600 Stewart Avenue
Westbury, NY 11590Phone+1 516-546-4239Fax+1 516-546-4229
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- JFK Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 2004 - 2007
- Drexel University College of MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2007 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient Centered Medical Home Recertification National Committee of Quality Assurance, 2015-2022
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
Publications & Presentations
- 18 citationsThe Patient Medication List: Can We Get Patients More Involved in Their Medical Care?Sung Y Chae, Mark H Chae, Nicole Isaacson, Tarika S. James> ;Journal of the American Board of Family Medicine. 2009 Nov 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: