Are you Dr. Gallo?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 23 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office14430 Us Highway 1
Sebastian, FL 32958Phone+1 772-589-6400Fax+1 772-589-6441
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Taryn Gallo, MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Sebastian, Florida. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida. She is affiliated with Sebastian River Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Bridgeport Hospital/Yale UniversityResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2006 - 2010
- St. George's University School of MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2011 - 2024
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification athenaClinicals EHR, athenahealth, Inc, 2013
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- Evaluation of the Pubocervical Fascia With 3-Dimensional Endovaginal Ultrasonography and Correlation With Intraoperative Findings During Robotic Sacrocervicopexy.Hugo H. Davila, Harielle Deshommes, Alexis Paul, Sarah Abdelhameed, Cathyleen Filippi, Lynette Bello, Deni Malave-Huertas, F. Felix Bigay, Lindsey Bruce, Lindsey Goodm...> ;Urology. 2021 Jun 4
- 2 citationsUltrasonography and robotic-assisted laparoscopic sacrocervicopexy with pubocervical fascia reconstruction: comparison with standard techniqueHugo H Davila, Sarah Abdelhameed, Deni Malave-Huertas, F. Felix Bigay, Kristy Crawford, Allen Friedenstab, Katharine Lum, Lindsey Bruce, Lindsey Goodman, Taryn Gallo> ;Journal of Robotic Surgery. 2020 Feb 15
- 3 citationsRobotic-assisted laparoscopic apical suspension: description of the spiral techniqueHugo H Davila, Karisa M. Brown, Prajwal Dara, Lindsey Bruce, Lindsey Goodman, Taryn Gallo> ;Journal of Robotic Surgery. 2019 Jun 1
- Join now to see all
- Sebastian River Medical CenterSebastian, Florida