Dr. Mamantov is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office20103 Lake Chabot Rd
Castro Valley, CA 94546Phone(209) 342-2300Fax(209) 524-4240
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UCSFFellowship, Medical Toxicology, 2007 - 2010
- UCSFResidency, Preventive Medicine, 2005 - 2006
- Johns Hopkins UniversityResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1986 - 1987
- Johns Hopkins UniversityInternship, Transitional Year, 1984 - 1985
- East Tennessee State UniversityClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1999 - 2023
- HI State Medical License 1989 - 2022
- MD State Medical License 1987 - 1989
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Effect of associated injuries and blood volume replacement on death, rehabilitation needs, and disability in blunt traumatic brain injury.Siegel, J. H., Gens, D. R., Mamantov, T., Geisler, F. H., Goodarzi, S., MacKenzie, E. J.> ;Crit Care Med. 1991 Oct
- Neutrophil oxidative burst activation and the pattern of respiratory physiologic abnormalities in the fulminant post-traumatic adult respiratory distress syndrome.Rivkind, A. I., Siegel, J. H., Littleton, M., De Gaetano, A., Mamantov, T., Laghi, F., Stoklosa, J. C.> ;Circ Shock. 1991 Jan
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: