Dr. Pestana is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3100 Coral Hills Dr
Coral Springs, FL 33065Phone(954) 755-8844Fax(954) 755-0272
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Tatiana Pestana is an internist and pediatrician in Coral Springs, FL and is affiliated with Broward Health Coral Springs. She received her medical degree from Albany Medical College and has been in practice 17 years. She also speaks multiple languages, including Spanish and French. She is experienced in diabetes mellitus, obesity and obesity-related disorders, pediatrics, adolescent medicine, and women's health.
Education & Training
- Tulane UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics, 2000 - 2004
- Albany Medical CollegeClass of 2000
- Tulane School of Public Health and Tropical MedicineMPH, Maternal and Child Health, 1994 - 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- LA State Medical License 2001 - 2004
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
- Spanish, French
- Broward Health Coral SpringsCoral Springs, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: