Dr. Glotzer is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office20 Prospect Avenue, Suite 615
Hackensack, NJ 07601Phone+1 551-996-5870Fax+1 551-996-0774
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Taya Glotzer is a cardiac electrophysiologist in Hackensack, NJ and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Hackensack Meridian Health Hackensack University Medical Center, Holy Name Medical Center, Hackensack Meridian Health Pascack Valley Medical Center, Hackensack Meridian Health Palisades Medical Center, and Hackensack Meridian Health Mountainside Medical Center. She received her medical degree from NYU Grossman School of Medicine and has been in practice for over 25 years.
She is a professor of medicine at the Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine. Her research interest is in pacemaker and defibrillator detection of atrial fibrillation, and the relationship of AF detected by implanted devices and stroke. She is also interested in AI based applications to identify AF, remote monitoring for AF, and screening for AF.
She is a fellow of the Heart Rhythm Society and the American College of Cardiology.
Education & Training
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1991 - 1995
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1989 - 1991
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1988 - 1989
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/Mount Sinai HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1987 - 1988
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2000 - 2005
- NJ State Medical License 1995 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 1988 - 2025
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Researcher of the year American Heart Association, 2022
- Fellow of the Heart Rhythm Society (FHRS) Heart Rhythm Society
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
- TRENDS: A Prospective Study of the Clinical Significance of Atrial Arrhythmias Detected by Implanted Device Diagnostics Start of enrollment: 2003 Nov 01
- Safety of Sports for Patients With Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators Start of enrollment: 2006 Sep 01
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsCharacteristics of patients with atrial high rate episodes detected by implanted defibrillator and resynchronization devices: Editorial comment.Taya V. Glotzer> ;Europace. 2021 Nov 6
- 4 citationsHemodynamic Profiles of Shock in Patients with COVID-19Steven M. Hollenberg, Lucy Safi, Joseph E. Parrillo, Matthew Fata, Brent Klinkhammer, Noha Gayed, Taya V. Glotzer, Ronaldo C. Go, Elli Gourna-Paleoudis, David Landers,...> ;American Journal of Cardiology. 2021 May 26
- 25 citationsQuality indicators for the care and outcomes of adults with atrial fibrillation.Elena Arbelo, Suleman Aktaa, Andreas Bollmann, Andre d'Avila, Inga Drossart, Jeremy Dwight, Mellanie True Hills, Gerhard Hindricks, Fred Kusumoto, Deirdre A. Lane, Den...> ;Europace. 2021 Apr 6
- Join now to see all
- Atrial Fibrillation Variability on Long‐Term Monitoring of Implantable Cardiac Rhythm Management DevicesTaya V Glotzer, Rod S Passman, Rachel M Kaplan, Clinical Cardiology
- Incidence and Predictors of Device-Detected Subclinical Atrial TachyarrhythmiasTaya Glotzer, MD, EP Europace
- Remote Monitoring Benefits and Vulnerabilities2019 ACC Scientific Session & Expo, New Orleans - 3/18/2019
- Device Detected Atrial High Rate Episodes: When to Anti-Coagulate?2019 ACC Scientific Session & Expo, New Orleans - 3/18/2019
- Electromagnetic interference from a muscle stimulation device causing discharge of an implantable cardioverter defibrillator: epicardial bipolar and endocardial bipola...Glotzer TV, Gordon M, Sparta M, Radoslovich G, Zimmerman J.
- Atrial arrhythmia following a biatrial approach to mitral valve surgeryBernstein NE, Skipitaris NT, Glotzer TV, Delianides J, Chinitz LA, Colvin S.
- Mapping reentry around atriotomy scars using double potentialsChinitz LA, Bernstein NE, O&#39;Connor B, Glotzer TV, Skipitaris NT.
- Join now to see all
- Progression of Silent AFib Tied to Heart FailureJune 11th, 2018
- 5 Recent American Heart Association MovesJuly 22nd, 2022
- Only 1 in 5 People in US Have Optimal Heart Health: 5 NotesJuly 1st, 2022
- Join now to see all
- Hackensack Meridian Health Hackensack University Medical CenterHackensack, New Jersey
- Holy Name Medical CenterTeaneck, New Jersey
- Montefiore Nyack HospitalNyack, New York
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical CenterSuffern, New York
- Hackensack Meridian Health Pascack Valley Medical CenterWestwood, New Jersey
- Hackensack Meridian Health Palisades Medical CenterNorth Bergen, New Jersey
- Hackensack Meridian Health Mountainside Medical CenterMontclair, New Jersey
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: