Dr. Getz is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office525 East 68th St
New York, NY 10021
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Cornell Campus)Residency, Internal Medicine, 2020 - 2023
- Case Western Reserve University School of MedicineClass of 2020
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsRapid-Onset Vancomycin-Induced Thrombocytopenia With Reexposure.Ted M. Getz, Clifford D. Packer> ;The Annals of Pharmacotherapy. 2019 Jul 27
- 13 citationsMicrobiomes of Inflammatory Thoracic Aortic Aneurysms Due to Giant Cell Arteritis and Clinically Isolated Aortitis Differ From Those of Non-Inflammatory AneurysmsTed M Getz, Gary S. Hoffman, Roshan Padmanabhan, Alexandra Villa-Forte, Eric E. Roselli, Eugene H. Blackstone, Douglas R. Johnston, Gösta B. Pettersson, Edward G. Solt...> ;Pathogens & Immunity. 2019 Mar 15
- 11 citationsThe Microbiome of Temporal ArteriesGary S. Hoffman, Ted M Getz, Roshan Padmanabhan, Alexandra Villa-Forte, Alison H. Clifford, Pauline Funchain, Madhav Sankunny, Julian D. Perry, Alexander D Blandford, ...> ;Pathogens & Immunity. 2019 Feb 12
- Join now to see all
- New York-Presbyterian HospitalNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: