Are you Dr. Smith?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 50 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 Hillcrest Medical Blvd
Waco, TX 76712Phone(254) 202-2000Fax(254) 202-7249
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ted Smith, MD is a general surgeon in Waco, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas. He is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Hillcrest and Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Temple.
Education & Training
- Rush University Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 1989 - 1992
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumResidency, Surgery, 1987 - 1989
- University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio Joe and Teresa Lozano Long School of MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1989 - 2023
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsAccuracy of surgeon-performed gallbladder ultrasoundRaymond Fang, John A Pilcher, A. Tyler Putnam, Ted Smith, David L. Smith> ;American Journal of Surgery. 1999 Dec 1