Dr. Naqvi is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office18530 Office Park Dr
Montgomery Village, MD 20886Phone(301) 769-6640Fax(301) 769-6650
- Is this information wrong?
- Completed her residency in Family Practice from Maine Dartmouth Family Practice, Augusta, Maine and her fellowship in Geriatric medicine from Maine Medical Center, Portland Maine.
Dr. Naqvi is Board Certified by the American Board of Family Medicine, she also earned certificate of added qualification for Geriatric Medicine.
She is also, Certified Medical director by American Medical Director Association (AMDA), click on link for more information about AMDA. www.amda.com. Board Certified physicians hold the highest credentials that can be earned by physicians in this specialty.
Dr. Naqvi has extensive training/experience in treating patients in out-patients clinic, Hospital setting, Rehabilitation Center and Nursing Homes. Patients shower her with compliments like she is a knowledgeable, easy to talk, passionate and caring. Dr. Naqvi currently resides in Olney MD with her family. She likes cooking, walking and travel in her spare time.
Education & Training
- Maine-Dartmouth Family Medicine ResidencyResidency, Family Medicine, 2004 - 2007
- Rawalpindi Medical CollegeClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2009 - 2023
- ME State Medical License Active through 2010
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine Geriatric Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Blood Transfusion in Preterm infants and risk of oxygen radical InjuryShabih Manzar; Hashim Javed; Tehseen Raza, Journal Of Tropical Pediatrics, 1/1/1998
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: