Dr. Dinaram is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2001 Crystal Spring Ave
Roanoke, VA 24014
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences UniversityFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 2012 - 2015
- New York-Presbyterian/QueensResidency, Internal Medicine, 2009 - 2012
- Ross University School of MedicineClass of 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 2016 - 2023
- VA State Medical License 2015 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Interventional Cardiology
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: