Dr. Atruktsang is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Atruktsang's full profile
Office415 Kingstowne Ct
Brandon, FL 33511Phone+1 608-770-1305
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- HCA Healthcare/USF Morsani College of Medicine GME: Brandon Regional HospitalInternship, Surgery, 2020 - 2021
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine & Public HealthClass of 2020, MD, Path of Distinction in Public Health
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsIdentifying Predictors of Prolonged Levothyroxine Dose Adjustment After Thyroidectomy.Tenzin S. Atruktsang, Nick Zaborek, Joseph R. Imbus, Kristin L. Long, Susan C. Pitt, Rebecca S. Sippel, David F. Schneider> ;Journal of Surgical Research. 2019 Oct 1
- Identification and Characterization of a Phase-Variable Element That Regulates the Autotransporter UpaE in Uropathogenic Escherichia coli.Battaglioli, E. J.,Goh, KGK.,Atruktsang, T. S.,Schwartz, K.,Schembri, M. A.,Welch, R. A.> ;MBio. 2018 Aug 09
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: