Dr. Duffy is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office405 Silverside Road suite 104
Wilmington, DE 19809Phone+1 877-365-7246
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Terence Duffy is a physiatrist in Hazle Township, PA and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Lehigh Valley Hospital - Hazleton and Surgical Specialty Center at Coordinated Health. He received his medical degree from St. George's University School of Medicine and has been in practice 33 years. He specializes in neurorehabilitation and pain medicine and is experienced in hip osteoarthritis, osteoarthritis of the hip , degenerative joint disease of the elbow , facet syndrome, and cervical spondylolysis.
Education & Training
- Emory University School of MedicineResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 1987 - 1990
- Mercy Catholic Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1984 - 1987
- St. George's University School of MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- DE State Medical License 2019 - 2023
- GA State Medical License 1988 - 1991
- PA State Medical License 1985 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- American Board of Pain Medicine Pain Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification MEDENT EMR/EHR, Community Computer Service, Inc., 2011-2012
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - HazletonHazleton, Pennsylvania
- Lehigh Valley Health Network at Coordinated HealthAllentown, Pennsylvania
- Bayhealth Medical CenterDover, Delaware
- Bayhealth Hospital, Sussex CampusMilford, Delaware
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: