Dr. Baysden is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office309 Taylor St
Scottsboro, AL 35768Phone(256) 259-5313Fax(256) 259-2727
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- TriHealthResidency, Family Medicine, 2003 - 2006
- University of Pikeville Kentucky College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- NM State License 2021 - 2022
- FL State License 2020 - 2022
- AL State License 2014 - 2021
- TN State License 2008 - 2015
- GA State License 2006 - 2023
- OH State License 2002 - 2006
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- Highlands Medical CenterScottsboro, Alabama
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: