Are you Dr. Beam?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 45 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office679 E County Line Rd
Greenwood, IN 46143Phone+1 317-807-1262Fax+1 317-859-4268
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Teresa Beam, MD is a board certified urologist in Greenwood, Indiana. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana and Ohio. She is affiliated with Community Hospital East, Indiana University Health University Hospital, and Select Specialty Hospital of INpolis.
Education & Training
- University of Cincinnati Medical Center/College of MedicineResidency, Urology, 1993 - 1997
- University of Cincinnati College of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 1997 - 2021
- OH State Medical License 1997 - 1998
- American Board of Urology Urology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Community Hospital NorthIndianapolis, Indiana
- Select Specialty Hospital of INpolisIndianapolis, Indiana
- Indiana University Health West HospitalAvon, Indiana
- Indiana University Health North HospitalCarmel, Indiana
- Riverview HealthNoblesville, Indiana
- Ascension St. Vincent MercyElwood, Indiana
- Indiana University Health University HospitalIndianapolis, Indiana
- Community Hospital EastIndianapolis, Indiana
- Hendricks Regional HealthDanville, Indiana