Dr. Farrugia is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office95 Grand Avenue
Massapequa, NY 11758Phone(516) 799-7500Fax(516) 799-2075
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellResidency, Neurology, 2000 - 2003
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellInternship, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2000
- NYIT College Of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State License 2002 - 2022
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification PrognoCIS EHR, Bizmatics, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsTransient ischemic attack and patent foramen ovale: evidence of paradoxical embolism.Teresa Farrugia, Richard B. Libman> ;JAMA Neurology. 2004 Jul 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: