Dr. Kilgore is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2001 Laurel Street
Columbia, SC 29204Phone+1 803-227-5230
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Teresa Kilgore is a board certified Internist. She received her medical degree from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine and has been in practice 32 years. She is currently practicing primary care at MUSC-Midlands in Columbia, SC. She is an Associate Professor of Clinical Medicine at the Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine, medical director for Abbey Road Hospice in Columbia, SC, and volunteers regularly at the Columbia Free Medical clinic.
Education & Training
- RowanSOM/Jefferson Health/Virtua Our Lady of Lourdes HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1989 - 1990
- West Virginia School of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State License 1990 - 2023
- PA State License 1988 - 1992
- WV State License 1988 - 1998
- AOA Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Adjuvant Lymphatic Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment in Patients With Lower-Extremity Ulcers: Effects on Wound Healing and EdemaTeresa Kilgore, DO; Marilyn Malia, DO; Brian Di Giacinto, DO; Stephanie Minter, DO; John Samies, MD, JAOA, 12/15/2018
- WELCOMEJuly 10th, 2022
- South Carolina Osteopathic Medical SocietyPresident 2016-17
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: