Teri L Thompson, PhD is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
- Faith Regional Health ServicesNorfolk, Nebraska
Education & Training
- University of Missouri-Kansas CityMasters, 2001
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsA review of a preventable poison: pediatric lead poisoning.Lori Erickson, Teri L. Thompson> ;Journal for Specialists in Pediatric Nursing. 2005 Oct 1
- 1 citationsSuggested or mandated?: Electronic health records and advanced practice nurses.Teri L. Thompson, Judith J. Warren> ;Clinical Nurse Specialist. 2008 Nov 1
- 15 citationsIntegration of high-fidelity patient simulation in an undergraduate pharmacology course.Teri L. Thompson, Wanda Bonnel> ;Journal of Nursing Education. 2008 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
Office305 N 37th St
Norfolk, NE 68701Phone(402) 370-4100Fax(402) 370-4101
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: