Dr. Hughes is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1500 Langford Medical Dr.
Bogart, GA 30622Phone+1 706-208-0451
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Alabama Medical CenterResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 2005
- Physicians Medical Center CarrawayInternship, Transitional Year, 2001 - 2002
- University of Alabama School of MedicineClass of 2001
- Xavier University of LouisianaBS, Biology Premed, 1993 - 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2019 - 2021
- TX State Medical License 2019 - 2023
- TN State Medical License 2018 - 2021
- MI State Medical License 2018 - 2023
- SC State Medical License 2018 - 2021
- GA State Medical License 2005 - 2023
- AL State Medical License 2003 - 2013
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Professional EHR, Allscripts, 2013
- GREENE: Beloved Denver Pastor Struck by COVID-19 Still Fighting for LifeApril 4th, 2020
- GREENE: The Hands That Need HoldingMarch 28th, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: