Dr. Caffery is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7777 Hennessy Blvd
Baton Rouge, LA 70808Phone(225) 765-7163Fax(225) 765-7164
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Louisiana State University School of MedicineResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2005 - 2008
- LSU School of Medicine in ShreveportClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 2012 - 2021
- TX State Medical License 2011 - 2014
- LA State Medical License 2006 - 2022
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsComparison of outcomes between pulseless electrical activity by electrocardiography and pulseless myocardial activity by echocardiography in out-of-hospital cardiac ar...Romolo Gaspari, Anthony J. Weekes, Srikar Adhikari, Vicki E. Noble, Jason T. Nomura, Daniel Theodoro, Michael Y. Woo, Paul Atkinson, David Blehar, Samuel M. Brown, Ter...> ;Resuscitation. 2021 Sep 18
- Residents Need Recess.Mandi W. Musso, Christopher J. Woodward, Kathleen Crapanzano, Michael Bolton, Melissa Roy, Terrell Caffery> ;AEM education and training. 2021 Jul 1
- Assessment of a Cellular Host Response Test as a Sepsis Diagnostic for Those With Suspected Infection in the Emergency Department.Hollis R. O’Neal, Roya Sheybani, Terrell Caffery, Mandi W. Musso, Diana Hamer, Shannon Alwood, Matthew S. Berlinger, Tonya Jagneaux, Katherine W. LaVie, Catherine O’Ne...> ;Critical care explorations. 2021 Jun 15
- Join now to see all
- Our Lady of the Lake Regional Medical CenterBaton Rouge, Louisiana
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: