Dr. Kim is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office444 S San Vicente Blvd
Mark Goodson Bldg., Suite 800
Los Angeles, CA 90048Phone(310) 423-9716Fax(310) 423-9767
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Maryland ProgramResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2003 - 2008
- University of Chicago Division of the Biological Sciences The Pritzker School of MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2008 - 2024
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsAugmented Reality in Spinal Surgery: Highlights From Augmented Reality Lectures at the Emerging Technologies Annual MeetingsSyed-Abdullah Uddin, George Hanna, Lindsey Ross, Camilo A. Molina, Timur Urakov, Patrick Johnson, Terrence Kim, Doniel Drazin> ;Cureus. 2021 Oct 31
- Epidural hematoma in patients with ankylosing spondylitis requiring surgical stabilization: a single-institution retrospective review with literature analysis.George Hanna, Syed-Abdullah Uddin, Andrew Trontis, Lindsey Ross, Doniel Drazin, Terrence T. Kim, J. Patrick Johnson> ;Neurosurgical Focus. 2021 Oct 1
- 2 citationsVideo-assisted thoracoscopic image-guided spine surgery: evolution of 19 years of experience, from endoscopy to fully integrated 3D navigation.George Hanna, Terrence T. Kim, Syed-Abdullah Uddin, Lindsey Ross, J. Patrick Johnson> ;Neurosurgical Focus. 2021 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- Cedars-Sinai Medical CenterLos Angeles, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: