Dr. Desser is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office300 Pasteur Drive
Mail code 5621
Stanford, CA 94305Phone(650) 725-1812Fax(650) 240-2526
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Terry Desser is a radiologist in Palo Alto, CA and is affiliated with Stanford Health Care. She received her medical degree from Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons and has been in practice 33 years. She also speaks multiple languages, including French and German. She specializes in abdominal imaging, gastrointestinal imaging, and ultrasound and is experienced in ultrasonography, adenocarcinoma, thyroid neoplasms, magnetic resonance imaging, and viral hepatides.
Education & Training
- Yale-New Haven HospitalResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1985 - 1989
- New York Medical CollegeInternship, Transitional Year, 1984 - 1985
- Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and SurgeonsClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1992 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 1988 - 1998
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- Toward Reduction in False-Positive Thyroid Nodule Biopsies with a Deep Learning-based Risk Stratification System Using US Cine-Clip Images.Rikiya Yamashita, Tara Kapoor, Minhaj Nur Alam, Alfiia Galimzianova, Saad Ali Syed, Mete Ugur Akdogan, Emel Alkim, Andrew Louis Wentland, Nikhil Madhuripan, Daniel Gof...> ;Radiology. Artificial intelligence. 2022 May 1
- Imaging Assessment of Pancreatic Cancer Resectability after Neoadjuvant Therapy: AJR Expert Panel Narrative Review.Erik V. Soloff, Mahmoud M. Al-Hawary, Terry S. Desser, Elliot K. Fishman, Rebecca M. Minter, Marc Zins> ;American Journal of Roentgenology. 2021 Dec 1
- 2 citationsReview of Learning Tools for Effective Radiology Education During the COVID-19 Era.David Zhi Chen, Andres Ayoob, Terry S. Desser, Aman Khurana> ;Academic Radiology. 2021 Oct 25
- Join now to see all
- Society of Abdominal RadiologyFellow
- French, German
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: