Dr. Perrine is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1665 S Green St
Tupelo, MS 38804Phone+1 662-377-2189Fax+1 662-377-2263
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Charleston Area Medical Center/CAMC Institute for Academic MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 1977 - 1980
- Charleston Area Medical Center/CAMC Institute for Academic MedicineInternship, Family Medicine, 1977 - 1978
- Virginia Commonwealth University School of MedicineClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- MS State Medical License 2003 - 2024
- WV State Medical License 1978 - 2003
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2010-2013
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2010-2013
- North Mississippi Medical Center - TupeloTupelo, Mississippi
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: