Dr. Perry is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office705 S 3rd St
Gadsden, AL 35901Phone(256) 546-1445Fax(256) 485-4765
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Tennessee Medical Center at KnoxvilleResidency, Family Medicine, 1995 - 1997
- University of Mississippi Medical CenterInternship, Family Medicine, 1994 - 1995
- University of Mississippi School of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 2004 - 2021
- TN State Medical License 1995 - 2007
- MS State Medical License Current
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification athenaClinicals EHR, athenahealth, Inc, 2013-2014
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: