Are you Dr. Tegene?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 42 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2900 Mercy Ln
Cheverly, MD 20785Phone(301) 618-2273Fax(301) 618-2986
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Teshome Tegene, MD is a board certified internist in Cheverly, Maryland. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maryland, District of Columbia, and Virginia. He is affiliated with University of Maryland Capital Region Health Prince George's Hospital Center and University of Maryland Capital Region Health at Laurel Regional Hospital.
Education & Training
- Prince George's Hospital CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2001 - 2004
- University of Novi Sad Faculty of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- DC State Medical License 2004 - 2008
- MD State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- VA State Medical License 2004 - 2006
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification athenaClinicals EHR, athenahealth, Inc, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- Rapunzel Syndrome: A Rare Postpartum CaseTeshome Tegene, Yahia Foda, Omar Khadeer Hussain, Kolawole Oloniyo, Ngoc-Tram Ha, Geeta Manikonda> ;Case reports in gastrointestinal medicine. 2013 Sep 19
- University of Maryland Capital Region Health Prince George's Hospital CenterHyattsville, Maryland