Dr. Herwig is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office714 Route 6A
Yarmouth Port, MA 02675Phone(508) 362-1600Fax(508) 362-5957
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 1987 - 1990
- University Cincinnati College of MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1990 - 2023
- NC State Medical License 1988 - 1992
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2011-2013
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
Publications & Presentations
- Reflections on a teaching experience.Herwig, T. T.> ;Ohio State Med J. 1985 Jun 01
- Cape Cod HospitalHyannis, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: