Dr. Rintel is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2Cullen Bay Road
Dover, NH 03820Phone(207) 239-6222
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Anesthesiology, 1982 - 1984
- Yale-New Haven HospitalResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1980 - 1981
- Yale-New Haven HospitalResidency, Surgery, 1978 - 1980
- George Washington University School of MedicineClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State Medical License 1989 - 2023
- ME State Medical License 1984 - 2022
- CT State Medical License 1980 - 1983
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 13 citationsDevelopment of a safe and pragmatic awake craniotomy program at Maine Medical Center.Anand I. Rughani, Theodor Rintel, Rajiv Desai, Deborah Cushing, Jeffrey E. Florman> ;Journal of Neurosurgical Anesthesiology. 2011 Jan 1
- The effects of forced-air warming on postbypass central and skin temperatures and shivering activity.Mort, T. C., Rintel, T. D., Altman, F.> ;J Clin Anesth. 1996 Aug
- Catholic Medical CenterManchester, New Hampshire
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: