Dr. Daly is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office901 Stewart Avenue
Garden City, NY 11530Phone(516) 227-3377Fax(516) 227-3378
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of ColoradoFellowship, Dermatopathology, 1987 - 1988
- University of ColoradoResidency, Dermatology, 1984 - 1987
- Brigham and Women's HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1983 - 1984
- Sidney Kimmel Medical CollegeClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1988 - 2022
- CO State Medical License 1985 - 2017
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatopathology
- American Board of Dermatology Pediatric Dermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow, Society of Pediatric Dermatology Society of Pediatric Dermatology, 2004
- Fellow (FAAD) American Academy of Dermatology
- Fellow (FASDS) American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- The Growth of Human Scalp Hair Mediated By Visible Red Light Laser and LED Sources. Start of enrollment: 2011 Sep 01Daly, T.J.,Fernandez-Obregon, A.,Halperin, P.S.,Lanzafame, R.J.
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsErosive pustular dermatosis and associated alopecia successfully treated with topical tacrolimus.Tardio, N. B., Tardio, N. B., Daly, T. J., Daly, T. J.> ;Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology. 2011 Aug 16
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: