Are you Dr. Henderson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 23 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3979 E Arapahoe Rd
Centennial, CO 80122Phone(720) 493-1101Fax(720) 493-1107
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Theodore Henderson, MD is a radiologist in Centennial, Colorado. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Colorado, Florida, and New York.
Education & Training
- University of ColoradoFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 1998 - 2000
- Washington UniversityResidency, Psychiatry, 1995 - 1998
- St Louis University School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1994 - 1995
- Saint Louis University School of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2013 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 2006 - 2021
- WA State Medical License 2006 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 2006 - 2022
- CO State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- MO State Medical License 1995 - 2022
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsPET and Single-Photon Emission Computed Tomography in Brain Concussion.Cyrus A. Raji, Theodore A Henderson> ;Neuroimaging Clinics of North America. 2018 Feb 1
- 36 citationsClinical utility of SPECT neuroimaging in the diagnosis and treatment of traumatic brain injury: a systematic review.Cyrus A. Raji, Robert Tarzwell, Dan G Pavel, Howard Schneider, Michael Uszler, John S. Thornton, Muriel J. van Lierop, P. Cohen, Daniel G. Amen, Theodore A Henderson> ;PLOS ONE. 2014 Mar 19
- 13 citationsThe diagnosis and evaluation of dementia and mild cognitive impairment with emphasis on SPECT perfusion neuroimaging.Theodore A. Henderson> ;Cns Spectrums. 2012 Dec 1
- Join now to see all
- Tracking and Handling Concussions in College Football Is Left to Schools. Doctors Think That Should ChangeAugust 28th, 2017
- TBI Gala Invites Denver Community to Join Forces in Healing Brain DamageMarch 21st, 2017
- Campaign to “Fight the Hidden Epidemic” for the Millions with TBI, ConcussionsFebruary 22nd, 2017
- Join now to see all