Dr. Renna is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office454 Old Street Rd
Peterborough, NH 03458Phone+1 603-924-7070Fax+1 603-924-6700
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary/Harvard Medical SchoolResidency, Ophthalmology, 1975 - 1978
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock/Mary Hitchcock Memorial HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1972 - 1974
- Harvard Medical SchoolClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State Medical License 1978 - 2020
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsRare orbital tumors.Daniel M. Albert, Chuo Ni, Jerry Sebag, Theodore Renna> ;International Ophthalmology Clinics. 1982 Jan 1
- 2 citationsAmaurosis fugax due to isolated atherosclerotic carotid artery disease in a young woman.Steven E. Feldon, Theodore Renna, Howard D. Weiss> ;Annals of Neurology. 1977 Dec 1
- The social and economic impact of hemophilia--a survey of 70 cases in Vermont and New Hampshire.Meyers, R. D., Adams, W., Dardick, K., Reinisch, J., Von Reyn, F., Renna, T., McIntyre, O. R.> ;Am J Public Health. 1972 Apr 01
- Monadnock Community HospitalPeterborough, New Hampshire
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: