Are you Dr. Spirtos?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 28 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office527 N Meridian Rd
Youngstown, OH 44509Phone+1 330-797-0070Fax+1 330-797-9146
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Theodore Spirtos, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Youngstown, Ohio. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio. He is affiliated with Mercy Health - St. Elizabeth Boardman Hospital.
Education & Training
- St Elizabeth Youngstown HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1980 - 1981
- Ohio State University College of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1980 - 2024
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Cost and quality-of-life analyses of surgery for early endometrial cancer: laparotomy versus laparoscopy.Spirtos, N. M., Schlaerth, J. B., Gross, G. M., Spirtos, T. W., Schlaerth, A. C., Ballon, S. C.> ;Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1996 Jun
- Laparoscopic bilateral pelvic and paraaortic lymph node sampling: an evolving technique.Spirtos, N. M., Schlaerth, J. B., Spirtos, T. W., Schlaerth, A. C., Indman, P. D., Kimball, R. E.> ;Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1995 Jul
- Resumption of ovulation after ectopic pregnancy.Spirtos, N. M., Spirtos, T. W., Inouye, C., Mishell, D. R.> ;Obstet Gynecol. 1987 Jun
- Join now to see all
- Mercy Health - St. Elizabeth Boardman HospitalYoungstown, Ohio