Dr. Tomaszewski is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3 W Olive St Ste 118
Scranton, PA 18508
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Strong Memorial Hospital of the University of RochesterResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1995 - 1999
- Strong Memorial Hospital of the University of RochesterInternship, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1994 - 1995
- Georgetown University School of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1997 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 1996 - 2023
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification MEDENT EMR/EHR, Community Computer Service, Inc., 2011-2012
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Geisinger Cuts Inpatient Rehab Utilization by Half for Hip, Knee Surgery PatientsApril 20th, 2019
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: