Are you Dr. Weiss?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 34 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 E Lancaster Ave
116 Lankenau Medical Building South
Wynnewood, PA 19096Phone+1 610-649-7006
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Theodore Weiss, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Wynnewood, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania.
Education & Training
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Psychiatry, 1970 - 1973
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 1966 - 1967
- Case Western Reserve University School of MedicineClass of 1966
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1973 - 2021
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- 16 citationsForm and magnitude of beta‐sympathetic and parasympathetic influences on pulse transit timeRichard J. Contrada, Del Bo A, Linda Levy, Theodore Weiss> ;Psychophysiology. 1995 Jul 1
- 22 citationsEffect of reflex vagal activation on frequency of ventricular premature complexes.Mario Facchini, Gaetano M. De Ferrari, Oscar Bonazzi, Theodore Weiss, Peter J. Schwartz> ;American Journal of Cardiology. 1991 Aug 1
- 11 citationsEffects of Isoproterenol on T‐Wave Amplitude and Heart Rate: A Dose‐Response StudyRichard J. Contrada, Joel E. Dimsdale, Linda Levy, Theodore Weiss> ;Psychophysiology. 1991 Jul 1
- Join now to see all